Nantucket is another special place to see by boat. You don’t want to miss the beauty of Nantucket while enjoying the picturesque scenery while relaxing on the water. A luxury yacht charter in Nantucket, MA is a wonderful way to explore the natural beauty and historical landmarks of this idyllic island. Depending on the tour you choose, you may see a variety of sights, including:
1. Brant Point Lighthouse: This iconic lighthouse is located at the entrance to Nantucket Harbor, and it has been guiding ships into the harbor since 1746. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the lighthouse and the charming Brant Point neighborhood.
2. Nantucket Harbor: This natural harbor is a bustling center of activity, with boats of all sizes coming and going throughout the day. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the harbor’s historic wharves, as well as the many boats and yachts that call this area home.
3. Coatue Wildlife Refuge: This stunning nature preserve is home to a variety of wildlife, including seals, shorebirds, and terns. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the sandy beaches and dunes that make this area so special.
4. Great Point Lighthouse: Located at the northern tip of the island, this historic lighthouse has been guiding ships through the treacherous waters off Nantucket since 1785. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the lighthouse and the surrounding landscape.
5. Sankaty Head Lighthouse: This beautiful lighthouse is located on the eastern end of the island, and it has been warning ships away from the dangerous shoals off Nantucket since 1850. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the lighthouse and the rocky shoreline.
6. Wauwinet: This quiet, secluded area on the eastern side of the island is home to some of Nantucket’s most beautiful beaches and homes. From the water, you’ll get a great view of the stunning homes and manicured lawns that make this area so special.
Overall, a boat tour in Nantucket, MA is a fantastic way to experience the natural beauty and historical landmarks of this enchanting island. Whether you’re interested in lighthouses, wildlife, or just soaking up the island’s unique charm, there’s sure to be a boat tour that’s perfect for you.